Seek: A Woman's Guide to Meeting God - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
The market is chock-full of books and Bible studies for well-seasoned believers, but what about the woman who longs to know God but has never cracked open a Bible? Seek is a refreshingly real look at the fundamentals of the Christian faith, written for the woman who doesn't know Jacob from Job. Readers will discover answers to essential questions like Who is God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit?, What does it mean to be a Christian?, and What is the Bible? in language they understand. Seek combines solid biblical teaching with engaging explanations to guide the spiritually curious woman on her journey to meet God.
Donna Jones has been in full time ministry for over 20 years. A sought-after national speaker, she has encouraged and equipped women throughout the United States, Asia, Europe, and Africa and has been a guest on television shows such as Good Day Dallas and At Home Live!, as well as numerous radio shows including HomeWord and Janet Parshall's America. Donna and her husband JP have been married for over 20 years and reside in southern California with their three children.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry