Seeing the Story of the Bible - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Seeing the Story of the Bible introduces the Bible from genesis to revelation by focusing on its unfolding story. Clear, accessible, and crafted for those who are part of the rich history of Pentecostal or related persepctives.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Gospel Publishing House
Publication Date: 2016
The Bible may have had many writers, but it had just one author: the Holy Spirit. In Seeing the Story of the Bible, author Myer Pearlman explores how a collection of sixty-six books, written over a span of 1600 years, form one story with one theme: the redemption of humanity through a divinely appointed Savior. Chapters feature charts, diagrams, outlines, and chapter study questions to engage the material. Seeing the Story of the Bible will bring you the kind of valuable insight into the Bible that you don't want to miss.
Myer Pearlman was one of the foremost Pentecostal theologians of his time. He was raised in Birmingham, England, in a Jewish family. His family immigrated to New York in 1915. After his conversion to Christianity at a small Pentecostal mission in San Francisco, he attended Central Bible Institute in Springfield, Missouri. Upon graduation, he joined the CBI faculty. For many years, along with his teaching duties, Pearlman edited Reveille, prepared the Adult Teacher Quarterly for Gospel Publishing House, and wrote several theological books, including Knowing the Doctrines of the Bible and Through the Bible Book by Book (four volumes).
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions >> Complete Bible Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Complete Bible Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Biblical Studies >> Complete Bible Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference