- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
Seeing Justice relates the true-life story of retired judge, Janice Noland, to the pursuit of justice. It takes you on a journey from her acceptance as a young child of Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior, to her entering the legal profession at a time when only 2 percent of attorneys were women. She takes this journey following the words of God in the Bible and the leading of the Holy Spirit. Along the way she discovers that justice does not come from a blindfolded young woman; it only comes from the hand of an all-seeing God.
Seeing Justice will illustrate for the reader the reality that it is only Where the spirit of the Lord is, [that] there is [true] liberty (2 Corinthians 3:17); and will establish the standard from the Word of God for all followers of Jesus Christ: Hate evil (Psalm 97:10) and hold fast to what is good (1 Thessalonians 5:21). Through the recounting of specific legal experiences, the reader will see a life embellished with the revelation of where our gaze must be in order for us to catch the rare and beautiful glimpses of SEEING JUSTICE.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> General Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Biography >> General Biography
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth