- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Women keep secrets from friends and loved ones, even from themselves. So what are the secrets? And why would anyone want to live an airbrushed version of herself instead of a rich, unencumbered, authentic life?
In The Secrets Women Keep, popular radio host and clinical psychologist Dr. Jill Hubbard shows you how to acknowledge your secrets, release them, and find an emotionally healthy way to live. A life without secrets is a life of freedom, where you can be your real self, where you are the same on the outside as you are on the inside.
The Secrets Women Keep reveals the top secrets from an anonymous "Life Satisfaction Survey" of two thousand women. Most women can relate to at least some of the secrets uncovered in this survey, including:
- I'm unhappy in my marriage
- I feel invisible or inadequate
- My past haunts me
- I worry about finances
- I struggle with addiction
With wisdom, gentleness, and biblical insight, Dr. Jill reveals how to shed those secrets so you can move safely into a life free of the burden of having to hide.
Dr. Jill Hubbard is a clinical psychologist and regular co-host on Christian radio's nationally-syndicated New Life Live program. Dr. Jill has gained a reputation for her gentle and insightful style of connecting with radio callers. She is also in private practice where she sees clients who struggle with depression, addictions, eating disorders, and relational and personal growth issues. Dr. Jill lives with her family in southern California.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues