Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 240
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
The One-Year Book of Devotions for Women on the GoStephen Arterburn, Pam FarrelTyndale House / 2004 / Trade Paperback$9.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$14.99Save 37% ($5.50)
Pam Farrel points the way for women in midlife to live smart, savvy, and strong during this exciting and demanding season. Insights on relationships, health, menopause, finances, and more are infused with biblical wisdom and loads of humor. Readers will discover how to
- trust God in more fulfilling ways with life-impacting decisions
- be at peace with new physical, mental, and emotional changes
- benefit from diet, exercise, and relationships to maximize midlife and beyond
Designed for personal use or group study, 10 Secrets to Living Smart, Savvy, and Strong will empower those baby-boomer women who seek life-enhancing wisdom to get the most out of this time of their lives.
Rerelease of Fantastic After 40!
Nelle J5 Stars Out Of 5great book!December 31, 2013Nelle JQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The reason I purchased this book was because I'd started reading it, and wanted to share it with many of my friends!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Aging >> Midlife
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Aging
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Self-Improvement
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth