- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2007
of an Irresistible Woman is required reading for any woman who wants
to know how to capture a man's heart for keeps and enjoy a full life in the meantime...."
Today's Christian Woman
Now with a brand-new cover, Secrets of an Irresistible Woman (more than 185,000 copies sold) can
reach even more women with its time-tested strategies for living full, complete lives and becoming more captivating. Michelle
McKinney Hammond calls on Scripture, her own experiences, and the wisdom of others to help every reader become
the woman God created her to be-beautiful, gracious, loving, and desirable. Women will discover...
- what true love really looks like
- ways to enhance their natural beauty and strengthen weak areas
- what to look for and what to avoid when dating
Includes an insightful study guide readers can use to better understand themselves and how they relate to God and others.
Giovanna5 Stars Out Of 5January 20, 2008GiovannaThis book Rocks! She is straight forward, to the point and RIGHT. IF more women followed this book divorce would be obsolete and the issue of respect would be back where it belongs. I thank God for this author for he speaks thru her! I love way she shows th scripture that correlates with her writing! It doesn't get any clearer than this... What she conveys is not rocket science. You will not be disappointed. I think every high school and college girl should read this book it will have many hearts and I do regret that I didn't read this book earlier in life. Enjoy its a good read.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues