21 Secrets for A Healthy Gut: Natural Relief for Common Digestive Disorders - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2015
Like many other diseases in our culture, gastrointestinal disorders are on the rise. From ailments as common as heartburn to more serious problems, such as ulcers, acid reflux disease, and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), your digestive system is under attack.
The digestive system is your first line of defense against harmful agents in the world around you. All nutrients in your body pass through the digestive system. It is therefore crucial to maintain gastrointestinal health and protect your body from attack.
With expert contributions from Don Colbert, Janet Maccaro, Cherie Calbom, Reginald Cherry, and others, 21 Secrets for a Healthy Gut explores the many causes and cures for:
- Crohns disease
- Wheat belly and IBS
- GERD, ulcerative colitis, celiac disease, and much more!
With more than four million books sold, Siloam is the undisputed leader in Christian health publishing with over two hundred published books, including two New York Times best sellers. The combined experience of Siloams authors represents more than three hundred years of experience, research, and wealth of knowledge.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness >> Diet
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns