- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
Have you started writing a nonfiction book that you are struggling to finish? Do you have an idea for a book but don’t know how to get started? Now you can start and finish your book sooner rather than later following an easy 7 step process that forms the foundation for the way most nonfiction books are written.
This insider’s guide starts by helping you find the time to write your book and then walks you through creating your proposal, developing your writing plan, and writing your first draft. Along the way you’ll determine when you could finish your book based on your personal writing output and the time you have available to write. You’ll also discover the 7 secrets to finishing your book sooner rather than later including how to transform your dreams into your vision and how to establish the goals and action steps needed to make your vision a reality.
Writing a book is similar to taking a journey. Having a plan and putting in the necessary time gets you from where you are to where you want to be. This book takes you step-by-step through the process of developing your plan and following through to write your book sooner rather than later.
If you're ready to finish your book and to begin to see the impact it has in the lives of others then read this quick guide and take the steps to make it happen!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Language Arts
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Language Arts
- Download >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Language Arts
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Language Arts
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download