Add To Cart
|Title: Secret Keeper Girl Pajama Party: Plan a Party Worth Losing Sleep Over|
By: Dannah Gresh
Number of Pages: 64
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
|Publication Date: 2014|
Dimensions: 7.00 X 7.00 (inches)
Not sure how to approach sticky topics with your tween daughter? The Secret Keeper Girl Pajama Party is a mom-daughter group study for tween girlsyour 8-to-12-year-old girl, her friends, their moms, and you!
Over 300,000 moms and daughters have experienced Secret Keeper Girl Live! The Pajama Party Tour,” created by Dannah Gresh. Now, right in your own living room, your daughter (and her friends) will enjoy an evening of talk, giggles, and gamesand also find opportunities to open up about concerns like
- drama with friends and mean girls
- what she thinks about boys
- her attitude toward her body and her appearance
- bad stuff in her world
- her friendship with Jesus
Games, recipes, lessons, discussion questionsgeared for a group or just you and your daughterthis is everything you need to coach your tween toward meaningful friendships, biblical modesty, and true, inner beauty. Serious fun with a serious purpose!
Dannah Gresh is an author, a speaker, and the creator of the Secret Keeper Girl live events. She has sold over 1.3 million books, including Six Ways to Keep the "Little" in Your Girl, A Girls Guide to Best Friends and Mean Girls (coauthored with Suzy Weibel), 8 Great Dates for Moms and Daughters, the bestselling And the Bride Wore White, and Lies Young Women Believe (coauthored with Nancy Leigh DeMoss). She and her husband have a son and two daughters and live in Pennsylvania. www.purefreedom.org.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Social Skills
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Social Skills
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books
- Last Chance Bargains >> Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Social Skills