Secret Keeper Devos: A 30-Day Experience with the Delicate Power of Modesty - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Series: Secret Keeper Girl
Secret Keeper Devos journal is a great follow-up study to the Secret Keeper book. It invites teenage girls to interact with biblical texts on modesty and God's view of true beauty. With blank pages for the reader's responses, this 30-day devotional will challenge girls to view themselves as masterpieces created by God.
DANNAH GRESH is a bestselling author and co-founder of Pure Freedom. Dannah's books include And the Bride Wore White , What Are You Waiting For: The One Thing No One Ever Tells You About Sex, and Lies Young Women Believe (co-authored with Nancy Leigh DeMoss), in addition to the Secret Keeper series. She is also a frequent guest for national radio, TV and print mediums. Dannah lives in State College, Pennsylvania, with her husband, Bob, and their three children.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Arpeggio5 Stars Out Of 5Really cool book.January 27, 2012ArpeggioQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Super good price and the quality of this book is great! I gave it to my sis and she has fun doing the Devo every day!
Tiffany5 Stars Out Of 5February 17, 2007TiffanyI love this devotion. I did a lot of devotions before but this one really kept my interest and couldn't wait to do it each day.
Kati5 Stars Out Of 5January 27, 2007KatiThis has been the BEST devotion I've ever done. I can't wait to get up every morning and do it. There's all kinds of fun facts, and tips in it that really encourage me in my Christian walk. It's SO great. If you're a teenage who wants to stand apart and be different in this world, this devotion is a MUST have. It's been such a help to me.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Teen Devotionals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Teen Devotionals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Teen Devotionals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Teen Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Devotionals