Secret Keeper: The Delicate Power of Modesty - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Author Dannah Gresh knows young women want to wear the latest. But with that desire comes a huge responsibility. Secret Keeper: The Delicate Power of Modesty brilliantly unlocks the mystery of modesty and shows how you can protect the true secrets of your body for a quality guy who'll appreciate them.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2005
Series: Secret Keeper Girl
With Victoria's Secret now targeting 18-24 year-olds with the PINK line, and Abercrombie & Fitch successfully selling clothing through a catalog available only to those 18 and over, the need for a clear voice on modesty has never been greater. In this reformatted edition of Dannah Gresh's bestselling book on modesty, teen and twenty-something young women are given actual pictures and examples of modern clothing-a modesty fashion show, of sorts. Dannah's approach to explaining the critical nature of modest is both cool and relevant. The photos will also show the girls how to take the 'Truth or Bare Fashion Tests.' In essence, this will provide concrete, 'how-to' modest dressing skills. Brand new products to this line are the Secret Keeper Devos and Power Pak!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth