- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2014
Covenant is not some spiritual idea limited to those who lived in Bible timesit is a theme that covers the scope of Scripture and its power is available for your life today!
Understanding the Secret Power of Covenant will:
- Dramatically change the way you prayfrom begging like an orphan to receiving from your Father like a son or daughter
- Unlock and release your covenant inheritance of divine protection, prosperity, and power to overcome
- Release God’s supernatural restoration in your family as covenant is accessed and practiced
For too many Christians, God’s covenantal blessing is not a lifestyle, but a life preserver they cling to during times of crisis, need or lack.
It’s time for you to break this cycle, experience God’s perfect plan for your life, and live in His covenant blessing!
Kerry Kirkwood is the founding pastor of Trinity Fellowship in Tyler, Texas, founded in 1987. He currently serves as senior pastor and as the network director of Antioch Oasis International. He helps oversee churches nationally and internationally and is known for his gifting in prophetic presbytery and conferences. He and his wife, Diane, have four children and two grandchildren.
richard r blakeBridgman, MIAge: Over 65Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5Principles for Tapping into the Power of CovenantJanuary 20, 2014richard r blakeBridgman, MIAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4In his book "The Secret Power of Covenant" Kerry Kirkwood provides the reader with practical life-changing applications that can impact every area of life. He begins with the foundational principle of Biblical Covenants, as used in business today, and a comparison of covenant and contract.
Kirkwood's writing is engaging; his personal stories, Biblical illustrations, and the testimonies of contemporary Christians reinforce the precepts presented throughout the text. He writes with profound insight in a reader friendly style. Each chapter follows a pattern of progression; the information and instruction presented builds on the other. The material can also be read as stand-alone chapters for inspiration and reflection.
The chapter titled "Messenger of the Covenant" is especially helpful in getting a grasp on the message and provision of the New Covenant. The chapter also introduces stumbling blocks to experiencing covenant blessings and the refining work of the Holy Spirit in moving "covenant" from a doctrinal belief to a passion written on our heart.
Each chapter ends with a powerful prayer for the reader; for understanding, discernment, and commitment. "The Secret Power of Covenant" is an important book for anyone wanting to move into a lifestyle of experiencing God's plan for Christian living and covenant blessing.
A complimentary copy of this book was provided for review purposes. The opinions expressed are my own.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality