Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 192
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2011
|Dimensions: 8.20 X 5.80 X 0.60 (inches)|
Finding God in the Broken Places, Women of Faith Study Guide SeriesPatsy ClairmontThomas Nelson / 2008 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:2 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)
Catching Fireflies: Teaching Your Heart to See God's Light EverywherePatsy ClairmontThomas Nelson / 2012 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$15.99Save 25% ($4.00)
We women are wonderfully made, but, boy, we sure are emotionally intricate. With her trademark conversational style and wit, Patsy Clairmont tackles a subject most women feel at a loss to approachtheir feelings.
I Second That Emotion takes one of Patsys most popular topics at the Women of Faith conferences and shows how you can deal with a turbulent emotional life.
I Second That Emotion pulls some of our emotions out to examine them individually. Dont allow life to push your emotional buttons till you have an emotional meltdown. Instead, let God help you get untangled.
SaraBermudaAge: 35-44Gender: female2 Stars Out Of 5Zany is an understatementMay 13, 2012SaraBermudaAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 2Value: 2Meets Expectations: 1Our Sunday school class is reading this book right now, and while there are many who are enjoying it, I am not. Every time I read a chapter, I feel like I've just gotten off a tilt-o-whirl. Clairmont jumps from story to story so fast, from paragraph to paragraph, that it leaves my head spinning. I also don't really relate to what I've read so far, and am disappointed at how little she has (thus far) really gone to scripture to see what God's Word has to say about these things - the scriptures all seem to be left to the back pages where there is a built in study-group questions. Before you get this book for your group, you need to seriously consider who is in your group and how they might react to Clairmont's style. And it's not an age thing, either - I'm in my mid30s.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Anxiety
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Fear
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Self-Esteem
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Balanced Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Balanced Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Self-Esteem
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Relationships