First & Second Peter- Everyman's Bible Commentary - eBook
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Last Minute Christmas
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
- Media Type▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
As with every book in the Everyman's Bible Commentary series, Dr. Barbieri has prepared an easy-to-understand and practical study. This new edition is packed with wise insights about our great salvation and our conduct as Christians before God, the world, and fellow believers. It also includes strong reminders from 1& 2 Peter to oppose false teachers and false doctrines that creep in and seek to destroy the church.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2003
Series: Everyman's Bible Commentary
Designed for lay people, the Everyman's Bible Commentary Series deals seriously with biblical texts without being overly technical. In First & Second Peter, Louis Barbieri takes these books passage by passage, providing background and scholarly interpretation. First Peter is a practical book about the Christian's behavior before God, the world, and fellow believers. Second Peter discusses the characteristics of the believer and warns against false teachers and doctrines that creep into the church.
LOUIS A. BARBIERI, (B.A., Westmont College; Th.M., Th.D., Dallas Theological Seminary) is Chair of the Department of Theology at the Moody Bible Institute of Chicago. He is the author of a number of books, including the Everyman¿s Bible Commentary: 1 & 2 Peter, The Moody Gospel Commentary: Mark, and The Life of Christ: Matthew. Dr. Barbieri and his wife of over forty years, Carol, reside in the Chicago area. They are the parents of three and grandparents of seven.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 1 Peter
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 2 Peter
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 1 Peter
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 2 Peter
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 1 Peter
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 2 Peter