- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2005
Dale Hanson Bourke is president of the CIDRZ Foundation supporting women's health in Africa. She spent 20 years as a marketing/publishing executive, wrote a syndicated newspaper column, authored eight books, and served on several international boards. Dale and her husband, Tom, have two sons.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Vocation
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Vocation
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues