- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Series: Sisters In All Seasons
Norm and Lynn are having problems. Big problems. Rather than hide from the issues, they go on a marriage retreat together while Stephanie goes to cheerleading camp and Diana stays with her father. But when everyone returns, things seem worse than ever. So bad, in fact, it looks like Stephanie and Diana may not have to put up with each other anymore, which is what they wanted all along.
This final book in the Sisters in all Seasons series brings the story of Stephanie and Diana to a close, and shows what happens when two opposites become friends, and maybe sisters.
Lisa Williams Kline is the author of The Princesses of Atlantis, Write Before Your Eyes, and Eleanor Hill, winner of the North Carolina Juvenile Literature Award. Her stories for children have appeared in Cricket, Cicada, Spider, and Odyssey. She earned her MFA from Queens University.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Emotional Issues