- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
Don't you deserve a little happiness?
They are the questions that plague us:
- Is happiness within my reach?
- Why is life so frustrating?
- Is it too late for me?
Or to put another way, "Where can I find a little heaven on earth?"
History's most successful man, Solomon, wondered just that. As Dr. David Jeremiah shows us, he was a man who tested life's haunting questions head-on. And tasted life's riches full-on. And who found his answers in the last place he thought to look.
Listen, then, to his voice. A voice that, if you pay attention, will speak directly to your flesh and bones and heart. A voice that admits: Maybe happiness is an empty hope. Or maybe we've simply been looking in all the wrong places. . .
David Jeremiah is the founder of Turning Point, an international ministry committed to providing Christians with sound Bible teaching through radio and television, the Internet, live events, and resource materials and books. He is the author of more than fifty books, including Is This the End?, The Spiritual Warfare Answer Book, David Jeremiah Morning and Evening Devotions, and Airship Genesis Kids Study Bible. Dr. Jeremiah serves as the senior pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church in San Diego, California, where he resides with his wife, Donna. They have four grown children and twelve grandchildren.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Devotional Commentary
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Devotional Commentary
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Devotional Commentary
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality