- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2003
Robert McGee's bestselling book has helped millions of readers learn how to be free to enjoy Christ's love while no longer basing their self-worth on their accomplishments or the opinions of others. Now this book will change the lives of countless teens as well, in this completely rewritten student edition of Search for Significance. With updated illustrations, practical application points, youth challenges, and journaling space, this version of the classic book is perfect for any teen or youth group.
Teens will learn to:
- Experience the amazing truth that their self-worth is found not in their accomplishments or what their friends and family think of them, but in God's love for them
- Discover how their lives have been negatively affected by the four big lies that the world teaches about significance
- Learn to stop looking in all the wrong places for affirmation and affection
- Gain life-changing confidence as they learn the true meaning of what God has done for them in Christ
pebnorth5 Stars Out Of 5The Search for SignificanceOctober 10, 2016pebnorthQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0If you are questioning your faith, your life, where you stand in your community, this is the book for you. I had gone through it several years ago and am going through it again, it is bring my faith alive.
Educ8rHudson, MAAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great BookApril 8, 2015Educ8rHudson, MAAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Content exceeded my expectations.
GrandmaVidalia, GAAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent book!December 27, 2013GrandmaVidalia, GAAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I read this book myself and found it very helpful in many aspects of life. I have a friend who is struggling in different areas of her life and bought one for her as well. I don't know of anyone who wouldn't be helped significantly by this book. It is also a workbook with questions at the end for you to work on at your own pace. I highly recommend this book to everyone!
Debbie from ChristFocusHarrison, ARAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Highly recommend it, changed my lifeOctober 15, 2013Debbie from ChristFocusHarrison, ARAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5My review is based on the 1990 version. I've not read the Revised edition.
"The Search for Significance" is a study about what we usually do to try to feel significant versus the truths in God's Word about where to find our true significance. Those who hope to find happiness and significance through meeting certain standards or gaining approval from certain people will find that it doesn't last.
This book helps you to identify where you currently look for significance, explores the Bible for the truth about how God sees us, and teaches us how to replace lies with truth. This is truly a life-changing book, and I've read it several times. While this book focuses on where we find our self-worth, he has two other books that cover finding peace and finding freedom from insecurities, addictions, etc. Id' highly recommend these books.
StefRegina, Sask. CanadaAge: 45-54Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5Fundamental Reading for All!November 7, 2012StefRegina, Sask. CanadaAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4I have just completed chapter 3 and this book has exceeded all of my expectations! It's a must read for all regardless of age or stage in life.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living