Add To Cart
Seamless - Bible Study Book: Understanding the Bible as One Complete Story
Add To Cart
In seven sessions, Seamless covers the people, places, and promises of the Bible, showing participants how the entire Bible - from Genesis through Revelation - connects as one beautiful, seamless thread. Each week of study features key information that ties all of scripture together into the seamless truth of the gospel message and is accompanied by maps, general Bible facts, and word studies. Note: This study book is designed to be used with the videos included in the Leader Kit (SKU: 032311).
|Title: Seamless - Bible Study Book: Understanding the Bible as One Complete Story|
By: Angie Smith
Number of Pages: 176
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 9.50 X 7.00 X 0.6 (inches)|
Weight: 13 ounces
Stock No: WW032304
In seven sessions, Seamless covers the people, places and promises of the Bible, tying them together into the greater story of Scripture. Participants will gain an overarching understanding of the fundamental layout and meaning of God's Word. Seamless helps replace insecurity that holds participants back with clarity and helping them move forward with confidence in their understanding of Scripture. Each week of study features key information that ties all of scripture together into the seamless truth of the gospel message and is accompanied by maps, general Bible facts, and word studies.
- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered weaving together and connecting both Old and New Testaments
- Leader material (guides to questions and discussion with small group)
- Personal Study segments includes 6 weeks of homework with additional helps such as maps, timelines, and word studies
- 7-session Member Book with group and personal component, leader helps
- Biblical truth that's reliable
- Adaptable to be used by a group of any size in a church, home, or other settings
- Creates opportunity for participants to explore the interwoven and overarching themes of Scripture
- Great study for personal growth and reflection on an individual basis
- For those who are seeking or new believers who are wanting to see how the scripture of both Old and New Testaments weave together and connect
- For all who want to see the big picture of Scripture
Angie Smith is the wife of Todd Smith (lead singer of Dove Award winning group Selah), author of I Will Carry You, What Women Fear, and Mended. She is one of the most popular speakers and blog writers in the country. She holds a Master's degree in Developmental Psychology from Vanderbilt University and lives with her husband and daughters in Nashville, TN.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.