Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
In seven sessions, Seamless covers the people, places, and promises of the Bible, showing participants how the entire Bible - from Genesis through Revelation - connects as one beautiful, seamless thread. Each week of study features key information that ties all of scripture together into the seamless truth of the gospel message and is accompanied by maps, general Bible facts, and word studies. Note: This study book is designed to be used with the videos included in the Leader Kit (SKU: 032311).
Number of Pages: 176
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 9.4 X 6.8 X 0.6 (inches)|
I Will Carry You: The Sacred Dance of Grief and JoyAngie SmithB&H Books / 2010 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews Video
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)
The Story, KJV: The Bible as One Continuing Story of God and His People, Hardcover, Jacketed PrintedZondervan / 2013 / Hardcover$5.00 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$19.99Save 75% ($14.99)
In seven sessions, Seamless covers the people, places and promises of the Bible, tying them together into the greater story of Scripture. Participants will gain an overarching understanding of the fundamental layout and meaning of God's Word. Seamless helps replace insecurity that holds participants back with clarity and helping them move forward with confidence in their understanding of Scripture. Each week of study features key information that ties all of scripture together into the seamless truth of the gospel message and is accompanied by maps, general Bible facts, and word studies.
- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered weaving together and connecting both Old and New Testaments
- Leader material (guides to questions and discussion with small group)
- Personal Study segments includes 6 weeks of homework with additional helps such as maps, timelines, and word studies
- 7-session Member Book with group and personal component, leader helps
- Biblical truth that's reliable
- Adaptable to be used by a group of any size in a church, home, or other settings
- Creates opportunity for participants to explore the interwoven and overarching themes of Scripture
- Great study for personal growth and reflection on an individual basis
- For those who are seeking or new believers who are wanting to see how the scripture of both Old and New Testaments weave together and connect
- For all who want to see the big picture of Scripture
Angie Smith is the wife of Todd Smith (lead singer of Dove Award winning group Selah), author of I Will Carry You, What Women Fear, and Mended. She is one of the most popular speakers and blog writers in the country. She holds a Master's degree in Developmental Psychology from Vanderbilt University and lives with her husband and daughters in Nashville, TN.
Melissa5 Stars Out Of 5Seamless by Angie SmithJune 19, 2017MelissaQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I have been participating in bible studies for over 16 years, and this is one of the best studies our group has ever done. The study was so well written with a tremendous amount of information, but she never talks above her students. Angie's humor was a breath of fresh air. We will be waiting impatiently for her next bible study.
Magrah5 Stars Out Of 5SeamlessMay 10, 2017MagrahQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I've been a Christian for over 60 years so I thought a study on Bible basics might not have much new to offer. I was mistaken. Angie added a fresh perspective and numerous background facts while tracing Christ's presence in God's word from Genesis through Revelation. The video program gave insight into the author's heart, but the study can stand on its own. A great choice for women as a group or individually, as mature Christians or recent converts.