Scriptures and Meditations for Your Best Life Now - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
Since the publication of Your Best Life Now, people have been discovering what it means to live happy, successful, fulfilled lives. In his book, Joel Osteen reassured us that living life to our fullest potential is within our reach. His seven step plan taught us how to make the most of our lives by realizing how a healthy self-image and a vision for the future are just some of the keys to unlocking our potential.
Now Joel offers a book of Scriptures and meditations based on his seven steps that allow readers to truly focus on the primary themes of Your Best Life Now. Gift Book.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2008
If you're like me, you don't want to live your life with a 'barely-get-by' mentality. You want to crack the ordinary mold and become the best you can be. You want to break the power of the past and the chains of limitations and feelings of inadequacy. You want to learn how to live your best life now and discover the joy, peace, and enthusiasm that God has for you. In this book, you will discover just how to do that! Allow the Scriptures to speak to you. Be still and listen to what God is saying through His words. Explore what it means to enlarge your vision. Learn what God has to say about you and allow Him to rebuild your self-image. Understand the power of your thoughts and words, and begin to let go of the past. Renew your strength despite whatever adversity you face. Learn to live as a person who gives generously without reservations, and choose to be happy
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
NoelleMassachusettsAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5really beautiful uplifting giftOctober 1, 2011NoelleMassachusettsAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Bought this as a gift for a friend who loves Joel Osteen, and I almost did not send it to her because I wanted to keep it! It is divided into short but deep 2 page themes with gorgeous pictures from nature and encouraging Scriptures and meditations. Makes for a great gift.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Self-Esteem
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational