Quick Scripture Reference for Counseling Women / Revised - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is not available for purchase in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Books
Publication Date: 2013
For counselors, pastors, women's ministry leaders, and any Christian woman who wants a user-friendly quick reference guide to Scripture, here is an essential resource! Scripture passages are conveniently gathered under ninety topics that concern today's women, including adoption, birth control, career, contentment, dating/courtship, depression, friendship, prodigal children, self-worth, singleness, an unsaved spouse, worry, and more. Perfect for counseling or for personal study and memorization, this revised and updated edition includes new topics and features an attractive new cover design.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Professional
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology