Add To Cart
Scripture Press 4s & 5s Teaching Guide, Fall 2017
All of the how-to's are at your fingertips in this valuable resource. Each of the 13 lessons are designed to introduce four- and five-year-old students to the foundational concepts of God and His Son, His house, His Word, and His world. Lessons are divided into three parts: Focus, Discover, Respond; each developed to take the student through the lesson Bible Truth and Life Response Aim. Order 1 per teacher.
1. Teacher Devotionals and link to previous lessons help you prepare for class
2. Easy three-step lesson plan:
- Focus: encourages children to explore their world and introduces them to the Bible Truth and the Life
- Response Aim through focused play and age-appropriate discussion.
- Discover: presents the Bible story using colorful visual aids, music, puppets, and more.
- Respond: allows children to respond to the Bible story and focuses on the Life Response Aim.
See Scope & Sequence above for quarterly contents.
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2017
Series: Scripture Press
Scripture Press 4s & 5s Bible Times (Take-Home), Fall 2017David C. Cook / 2017 / Trade Paperback$3.37 Retail:
$5.19Save 35% ($1.82)
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲