Scripture Alive in Classroom with Drama - eBook
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Big Summer Blowout
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2015
Traditional teaching materials for elementary gradesBible stories, pictures, and fill-in-the-blanksbecome boring for students as they reach the fifth
grade in Sunday school. They are ready to start using their own reading skills and for an introduction to expressing themselves through performing
artsdrama. These Bible stories are directly from Scripture, allowing children to learn Scripture while acting it out in simple, easy-to-make costumes.
They will be excited to use this new method of learning weekly and eager to arrive in your class each week to help set up the staging.
With forty-two Old Testament and twenty-six New Testament stories presented in drama form, youll have more than enough to choose from to make your lesson
for each week come alive. And the students will never forget the stories, because they were a part of them.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry >> Activities >> Skits/Drama
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School
- Sunday School >> Resources