The Junior Teaching Guide helps leaders introduce basic Christian doctrines that are relevant to the lives of ten- and eleven-year-olds.Each quarterly guide includes 13 biblically accurate and thorough lessons. The Bible Truth and the Life Response Aim give the teacher direction in preparing the lesson based on the unique characteristics of their students. Order one per teacher.
1. Easy three-step lesson plan:
- Focus: An activity to tune students' hearts to welcome God's Word
- Discover: Presents a narrative Bible story suited to first- and second-grade students
- Respond: Children respond to the Holy Spirit in applying the lesson to their own lives.
2. Mission emphasis is carried out through application ideas, projects, and stories.
3. Worship ideas are included in each lesson.
4. Teacher-to-Teacher Counsel: A practical teacher training section.
See Scope & Sequence above for quarterly contents