Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 304
Vendor: DK Children
Publication Date: 2017
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 10.90 (inches)|
Packed with fascinating discoveries and facts, this visual reference takes kids on a fantastic journey through time, from stone tools and simple machines to space travel and robots.
Easy-to-follow illustrated timelines of pivotal scientific developments explore the ideas, experiments, and technologies that have shaped our daily lives over the past 3 million years. With more than 1,200 images, in-depth explanations of key inventors and innovations, quotes from groundbreaking scientists like Marie Curie, and stunning "moment in time" images of key events such as the first human landing on the moon, kids are sure to be amazed on every page. Young readers can learn about the early understanding of gravity, the discovery of dinosaur fossils, the first open heart surgery in human history, and much more.
Created in association with the Smithsonian Institution, Science Year by Year will fascinate kids as they go on an amazing journey through time, tracing key moments in the history of science and technology along the way.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Educational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Non-Fiction Books
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Science >> Science Supplements >> Science Books
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Non-Fiction Books
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Educational
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Non-Fiction Books