School of Obedience - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Christian Classics Ethereal Library
Publication Date: 2010
Andrew Murray's passion for the spiritual well being of Christians shines through in his School of Obedience. Murray is well-known as a powerful and engaging writer, and School of Obedience is no exception. In it, Murray takes traditional Christian ideas about obedience, and recasts them to show believers the true power and importance of those ideas. He emphasizes, in particular, how obedience to God is obedience to a Personal Being, our Creator and Sustainer. He also calls believers to obedience each day and every day. With less than ten chapters, School of Obedience, is a short essay on the nature of obedience, but one that anyone can profit from reading., Tim Perrine CCEL Staff Writer
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: How many chapters are in this book? How many pages?
This book has 8 chapters. It is an ebook, so the number of pages will vary depending on the font size chosen for your reader.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality