From Scarcity to Abundance: A Complete Guide to Parish Stewardship - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Morehouse Publishing
Publication Date: 2006
This handbook presents a one-stop, all-in-one practical resource for parish stewardship practitioners. In a relaxed informal style, the author demystifies the financial stewardship process and helps clergy, stewardship committees, and parish wardens reclaim the ministry of stewardship. Its also an excellent introduction to stewardship for leaders seminarians. Ponting uses a theological framework to tie together the complete landscape of parish financial stewardship. He incorporates personal money management, nurturing a culture of stewardship, working with limited volunteer availability, year-round stewardship programs, and using effective tools and techniques such as narrative budgets. He also provides practical guidance for planned giving programs, capital campaigns, and completing an audit of the state of stewardship ministry in a parish. From Scarcity to Abundance will help facilitate productive stewardship planning and prioritizing so that your efforts will bear fruit that will last.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Stewardship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership