- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Saying Yes! to Saying No, moved me to being convicted of how calloused I had become to the influences in our world today, and yet I felt challenged to take a stand against those same influences for my sons. If you have children or grandchildren, you will want to teach them to Say No when it counts, and this book will give you the tools to start now!
- Ryan Knight, D.C.
Sex is going to become a part of everyones life at some point. Are you one of the 90% of parents who wish they knew what to say when it came to talking to your son or daughter about sex? Saying Yes! to Saying No addresses issues like sexting, pornography, boundaries in dating, and much more. Saying Yes! to Saying No will give you tools to start developing the conversation of sexual intimacy from age three, building on that conversation through your son or daughters young adult years.
Powerful Scriptures are placed in each chapter to remind you of the promises God has given you as a parent.
To book Christy for your next event
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Culture & Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Teenagers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Culture & Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting