Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Do you wake up tired, with a to-do list that's too long? Are you simply making it each day, not living or enjoying them? Offering practical ideas and big-picture perspectives, Paine will help you set realistic priorities, goals, and boundaries; manage your time, money, and home; and rediscover your passions - and the confidence to pursue them. Crystal Paine is the founder of the blog, MoneySavingMom.com.
Number of Pages: 256
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
|Publication Date: 2014|
The Money-Making Mom: How Every Woman Can Earn More and Make a DifferenceCrystal PaineThomas Nelson / 2015 / Hardcover$2.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$22.99Save 87% ($20.00)Availability: In StockStock No: WW206483
Live Your Life on Purpose: Inspirational Adult Coloring BookCrystal PaineBroadstreet Publishing Group / 2016 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:
$12.99Save 23% ($3.00)
Money Saving Mom's Budget: Slash Your Spending, Pay Down Your Debt, Streamline Your Life, And Save ThousandCrystal PaineGallery Books / 2011 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$15.00Save 27% ($4.01)
The Spirit of Python: Exposing Satan's Plan to Squeeze the Life Out of YouJentezen FranklinCharisma House / 2013 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 17 Reviews
$16.99Save 41% ($7.00)
Calling the super busy, the stressed out, the overtired.
You know you're made for a more fulfilling life. With this book, youll know where to start.
You wake up tired. Your to-do list is too long. The commitmentsand the laundryare piling up, but your energy keeps dwindling. You feel like you're simply making it through the days, not living or enjoying any part of them.
In Say Goodbye to Survival Mode, you'll find both practical ideas and big-picture perspective that will inspire you to live life on purpose. As a wife, mother of three, and founder of the wildly successful blog MoneySavingMom.com, Crystal Paine has walked the road from barely surviving to living with intention. With the warmth and candor of a dear friend, she shares what she's learned along the way, helping you:
- feel healthier and more energetic by setting priorities and boundaries
- eliminate stress with savvy management of your time, money, and home
- get more done by setting realistic goals and embracing discipline
- rediscover your passionsand the confidence to pursue them
Packed with straightforward solutions you'll use today and inspirational stories you'll remember for years, Say Goodbye to Survival Mode is a must for any woman who's ever longed for the freedom to enjoy life, not just survive it.
Crystal Paine is a speaker and author of the New York Times bestseller Say Goodbye to Survival Mode. In 2007, she founded MoneySavingMom.com, a site that has since grown to become one of the most popular blogs on the web, currently averaging close to 1.2 million readers per month. She lives with her husband and three children in Franklin, Tennessee.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Women
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Balanced Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Balanced Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Self-Improvement
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth