Add To Cart
Add To Cart
The DIVE software teaches each Saxon lesson concept step-by-step on a digital whiteboard, averaging about 10-20 minutes in length; because each lesson is stored separately, you can easily move about from lesson-to-lesson as well as maneuver within the lesson you're watching. DIVE teaches the same concepts as Saxon, but does not use the problems given in the text; it cannot be used as a solutions guide.
Please Note: This is the third printing and errors to date have been corrected.
- Mac OS 10.3.9-10.4.x
- Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP, Vista, 8, 10
- Quicktime Download Required
This Kit Includes:
- Student Textbook, 887 pages (120 lessons), hardcover
- Solutions Manual, 341 pages, softcover, three-ring-punched
- Test Book with answer key, 80 perforated pages, softcover
- DIVE CD-ROM
This Product Contains The Following Items▼▲
Vendor: Saxon Publishing
|Publication Date: 2009|
Series: Saxon DIVE CD-Roms
Saxon Geometry Testing BookSaxon Publishing / 2009 / Trade Paperback$12.49 Retail:
$16.60Save 25% ($4.11)
FaithfulMidwestAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Exceeded ExpectationsSeptember 4, 2013FaithfulMidwestAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5We have used Saxon for several years, and while my own skills at Algebra have improved from having to teach it, I was really worried about Geometry, having done very poorly at it in High School. The DIVE CD has taken care of that concern. The lessons are explained in such a way that my son understands them. His only complaint is that the teacher repeats himself, but I don't consider that a problem!
Tina Miceli4 Stars Out Of 5November 26, 2009Tina MiceliMy two sons have been using Saxon for a few years now & we have been pretty pleased. The DIVE CD's are a great help. The Saxon Teacher CD's are even more helpful, especially to the homeschool teacher who needs a little bit more help. I sure wish there was a Saxon Teacher for Geometry...hint, hint.
Q: IS the Saxon MAth/DIVE set compatible with Windows 7?
The set is compatible with Windows 98 and higher.
Q: Is Saxon Geometry supposed to follow Algebra 1? I am not sure about the order in which to teach Saxon Math. In school it is Algebra 1, Geometry then Algebra 2. With Saxon I am not sure. Looking for some clarification. Thank you
If you are using the 3rd edition Algebra books you can follow them with Geometry. If you are using 4th edition the publisher recommends completing Geometry between Algebra 1 and 2.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Homeschool >> Curriculum >> Saxon >> Geometry
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Math >> Math Publishers >> Saxon
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Math >> Math Subjects >> Geometry
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Math >> Math Supplements >> Math Software
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Math >> Math Supplements >> Math Supplemental Programs
- Software >> Educational >> Math