Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Whether you're young or mature, married or single, a novice or veteran do-it-yourselfer, you'll find valuable new skills to put to good use. With cheery snippets of inspiration and a Scripture verse tucked here and there, all these tips, tricks, and treasures will cultivate a definite "can do" attitude.
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Organizing Your Day: Time Management Techniques That Will Work for YouSandra Felton, Marsha SimsRevell / 2009 / Trade Paperback$13.13 Retail:
$14.00Save 6% ($0.87)
The Amish Canning Cookbook: Plain and Simple Living at Its Homemade BestGeorgia VarozzaHarvest House Publishers / 2013 / Spiral Bound$10.99 Retail:
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)
Ten Time Management Choices That Can Change Your LifeSandra Felton, Marsha SimsRevell / 2015 / Mass Paperback$4.49 Retail:
$5.99Save 25% ($1.50)
Well-known cookbook author and avid blogger Georgia Varozza has collected tidbits of wisdom and hundreds of how-to skills during her life. She's a master food preserver with a passion for all things natural, time-saving, and simple. Reading this book is like having her as a personal coach to teach you how to be a savvy keeper of your home.
- After years of use, the baking sheets have built up brown grease deposits. What's the simpler solution to removing those troublesome spots?
- Want to grow vegetables from seeds? Make an easy, inexpensive cold frame using hay bales to get them started.
- Plan that road trip with confidence by taking along this list of car games the kids will love.
Whether you're young or mature, married or single, a novice or veteran do-it-yourselfer, you'll find valuable new skills to take from this book and put to good use. With cheery snippets of inspiration and a Scripture verse tucked here and there, all these tips, tricks, and treasures will cultivate a definite "can do" attitude.
Georgia Varozza, author of the popular Homestyle Amish Kitchen Cookbook (more than 70,000 copies sold), enjoys teaching people how to prepare and preserve healthy foods, live simply, and get the most from what they have. She works in publishing and lives in a small Oregon community.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Household Management >> Organization
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Balanced Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Balanced Living
Hurry, This Price Won't Stick Around For Long!
We noticed that you are using one of our CBD catalogs to do your shopping at Christianbook.com today. Our catalog prices are some of the lowest around, but for this product, we're offering a limited time offer which makes its price even lower!
This special inventory-reduction sale price is available for a limited time only. This item may revert back to its regular CBD price at any time, so don't delay -once this price is gone, it's gone!