- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
BEING A PARENT is one of the most difficult jobs in the world. It is highly demanding and fast-paced, filled with complex issues, unreasonable expectations, and an infinite arrangement of sporting events, recitals, and birthday parties. We become real-life Super Moms in order to overcome the challenges. However, somewhere hidden beneath the red superhero cape, most of us are struggling just to keep up. Saving Super Mom leads you through an examination of life roles, goal-setting, time management, and the development of a personal vision statement. The lessons and exercises in the Tool Kit enable you to discover your life's calling and find all the time you need to become the Super Mom God created.
Saving Super Mom is an encouraging book that challenges busy moms to examine our daily activities and keep all our focus on serving the Lord instead of trying to be the 'perfect' mom.
Julie, mother of Emmaline, Georgia, Mary, and Colin
Humorous and inspiring!
Sharon, mother of Jack and James
This study gave me the freedom to choose how to spend my time based on the overflowing of my heart rather than the burden of guilt or obligation.
Suzanne, mother of Sam and Cate
The Tool Kit is an invaluable resource for getting organized.
Laine, mother of Andrew, Scott, Greg, and Emma
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues