Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Meeting the needs of a generation overwhelmed by divorce odds, relationship experts Les & Leslie Parrott share seven key questions to help couples identify and overcome stumbling blocks to a building a healthy, lifelong marriage. This newly expanded edition of the seven-session DVD study is the complete resource kit for small groups.
It includes the 7-session DVD with a Leader's Guide enclosed, one workbook for men, one workbook for women, and one book. The sessions correspond to the sessions in the book with two video segments shown per session (approx. 10-15 each) and class times planned to last approximately 50-70 minutes each.
Note: Participant's Guides (SKUs: 875420 for Men's Workbook and 875475 for Women's Workbook) are sold separately.
- Have You Faced the Myths of Marriage with Honesty (28 min.)
- Can You Identify Your Love Style (32 min.)
- Have You Developed the Habit of Happiness (19 min.)
- Can You Say What You Mean and Understand What You Hear? (20 min)
- Have You Bridged the Gender Gap? (21 min.)
- Do You Know How to Fight a Good Fight? (32 min.)
- Are You and Your Partner Soul Mates (14. min)
|Title: Saving Your Marriage Before it Starts, Complete Resource Kit|
By: Dr. Les Parrott, Dr. Leslie Parrott
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 9.50 X 6.50 X 2.25 (inches)|
Weight: 1 pound 14 ounces
Stock No: WW875819
Devotions for Dating Couples: Building a Foundation for Spiritual IntimacyBen Young, Dr. Samuel AdamsThomas Nelson / 2001 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 16 Reviews
$28.00Save 64% ($18.01)
Preparing for Marriage: Discover God's Plan for a Lifetime of LoveDennis RaineyBethany House / 2010 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$16.99Save 41% ($7.00)
Getting Ready for Marriage: A Practical Road Map for Your Journey TogetherJim Burns, Doug FieldsDavid C Cook / 2014 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:
$17.99Save 39% ($7.00)
#1 New York Times bestselling authors Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott are psychologists and founders of the game-changing online assessments: SYMBIS.com, BetterLove.com, and Yada.com. Their best-selling books include Love Talk, The Good Fight, Crazy Good Sex, and the award-winning Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts. Their work has been featured in the New York Times and USA Today and on CNN, Good Morning America, the Today Show, The View, and Oprah. LesAndLeslie.com
Start today building a marriage that lasts a lifetime.
- Deal with problems before they emerge
- Understand each other' love styles
- Develop communication skills that allow you to not merely talk, but connect
- Turn your conflicts into opportunities to strengthen your relationship
- Understand and enjoy the differences between the sexes
- Uncover the single habit that can make or break every marriage
- Discover the importance of growing together spiritually
Created by relationship experts Les and Leslie Parrott, Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts has become the gold standard for helping engaged and newlywed couples build a solid foundation for lifelong love. This comprehensive marriage program is designed specifically for today's couples by a couple. And now, in this second edition, the Parrotts award-winning approach has been updated and expanded to incorporate ten more years of feedback, research, and professional experience, all-new video sessions, and new help for those entering their second marriage. Tried and proven by counselors, churches, and individual couples worldwide, this complete, award-winning marriage prep program helps you acquire the knowledge and skills for spending a lifetime together. Make your marriage everything it is meant to be. Save your marriage - before (and after) it starts.
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: What is included in the Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts Church-Wide Campaign Kit?
This kit includes a 7-session DVD with leader's guide, one workbook for men, one workbook for women, and one hardcover copy of the book.
DVD session titles are:
1. Have you faced the myths of marriage with honesty?/28 minutes
2. Can you identify your love style?/32 minutes
3. Have you developed the Habit of Happiness?/19 minutes
4. Can you say what you mean and understand what you hear?/20 minutes
5. Have you bridged the gender gap?/21 minutes
6. Do you know how to fight a good fight?/32 minutes
7. Are you & your partner soul mates?/14 minutes