THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS! Ace the SAT math sections with 10 need-to-know essential topics for acing the exam.
This eBook edition is formatted for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
In our number-crunching world, basic math knowledge is a mustespecially
for acing tests like the SAT. For many people, though, math is confusing and often
anxiety inducing. Thats why weve created SAT Power Math, which uses a
simple, straightforward approach to break down and explain complicated math
concepts and common problems. This book is your powerful tool for building
essential math skills for the SAT, school, and beyond.
Everything You Need to Help Achieve a High Math Score.
• Comprehensive review of math topics like algebra, geometry, and statistics
• Strategies for cracking the most common question types found on the SAT
• A glossary of key math terms at the end of every chapter
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• Practice drills for every math topic covered in the book
• Detailed step-by-step answer explanations
• Targeted strategies to help you score high on the math section of the SAT
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.