Sara Sue Learns To Yell & Tell - eBook
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Yell and Tell books are written to save your child. Ninety percent of all child sexual predators are close friends to the family or family members themselves. The only way your child will ever know how to avoid being sexually exploited is that he has been carefully taught how to know "the bad guy" and what to do when he says, "Don't tell."
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: No Greater Joy Ministries
Publication Date: 2011
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
rookie4 Stars Out Of 5Yell and TellAugust 3, 2015rookieQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 3This has become my 6 yr old granddaughter's favourite book. She has requested it at bedtime every night since I read it to her 3 weeks ago, and it has prompted some good conversations. Our biggest criticism is that the predator is portrayed as male, which we know in today's society is not necessarily the only possibility, so I sometimes change the "he" to "she" so that we can consider other scenarios.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Picture Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool
- Download >> Homeschool >> Supplemental
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Other
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Supplemental
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Other