- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Ambassador International
Publication Date: 2014
Author: Lisa S Arnold
Located in: Elmira
Submitted: January 29, 2015
Tell us a little about yourself. I am a writer, speaker, mother of 8, grandmother of 14, Pastor's Wife, foster mom, adoptive mom, homeschooling mom, and menopause sufferer. My husband and I have served at Southport Baptist Church for the past 18 years. I teach, speak, sing, and fill many different hats in our ministry.
What was your motivation behind this project? My menopausal symptoms began at 35. My doctors told me it was in my head, but I knew better. I searched for a 365 day devotional to help me through the hard times and could find none. I decided to write my own. As I was writing it, I realized that more than half the women in our church were struggling with the same issues.
What do you hope folks will gain from this project? Hope, encouragement, realization that they are not alone.
How were you personally impacted by working on this project? It helped me through the tough times. If you read it, you will realize I had some tough days. I thought I was literally going crazy!
Who are your influences, sources of inspiration or favorite authors / artists? My husband has been my greatest supporter and I am so glad he stayed with me (even when he feared for his life). I gain a lot of strength through Stormie Omartain's books on prayer. They help me remain focused on Jesus.
Anything else you'd like readers / listeners to know: AARP magazine estimated that 6,000 women enter their pre-menopausal stage every day. That's 2,000,000 a year. By 2015, half the women in the U.S. will have entered this tumultuous journey of Change. That's a lot of "temporarily Insane" women. They will need all the help they can get!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Health
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues