- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2011
A daily devotional for maintaining peace and perspective in a stress-filled world.
Draw into the quiet, and let best-selling author Dr. David Jeremiah lead you toward Gods refuge of peace and holiness every day of the year. The 365 devotionals will encourage your heart and bring Gods Word into proper focus for handling lifes circumstances, ranging from adversity and difficulty to the daily distractions that compete for our thoughts and Christlike attitudes. Be encouraged to maintain an awareness of God's presence no matter what the circumstance. Its a wonderful way to be still in His presence and, in turn, be His sanctuary to a lost world.
David Jeremiah is the founder of Turning Point, an international ministry committed to providing Christians with sound Bible teaching through radio and television, the Internet, live events, and resource materials and books. He is the author of more than fifty books, including Is This the End?, The Spiritual Warfare Answer Book, David Jeremiah Morning and Evening Devotions, and Airship Genesis Kids Study Bible. Dr. Jeremiah serves as the senior pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church in San Diego, California, where he resides with his wife, Donna. They have four grown children and twelve grandchildren.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> 365 Day
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> 365 Day
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> 365 Day
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality