Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Schools▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 208
Vendor: IVP Academic
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 8.25 X 5.50 (inches)|
Series: Christian Doctrine in Global Perspective
The Mission of God: Unlocking the Bible's Grand NarrativeChristopher J.H. WrightInterVarsity Press / 2006 / Hardcover$31.49 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$45.00Save 30% ($13.51)
Far as the Curse is Found: The Covenant Story of RedemptionMichael D. WilliamsP & R Publishing / 2005 / Trade Paperback$13.99 Retail:
$17.99Save 22% ($4.00)
Wright is now the international director of the Langham Partnership International (known in the United States as John Stott Ministries), providing literature, scholarships and preaching training for pastors in Majority World churches and seminaries.
He has written several books including commentaries on Deuteronomy and Ezekiel, Old Testament Ethics for the People of God and Knowing Jesus Through the Old Testament. An ordained Anglican, he serves on the staff of All Souls Church, Langham Place, London, England.
Every phrase in Revelation 7:10 resonates with significant themes in the Old and New Testaments. Christopher Wright views the story of God's salvation through the lens of this verse to show the great breadth of God's saving work: the character and purposes of God, the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, the redemption of all creation, the joy of Christian experience, and the responsibility of Christian mission. This clear, deep and warm-hearted exposition enriches our grasp of the Bible's multifaceted teaching about salvation.
"Good grief, this is a good book."
Damian2 Stars Out Of 5July 9, 2010DamianVery basic text. Perhaps it would be suitable for someone new to the Christian faith.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Biblical Theology >> New Testament Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Biblical Theology >> Old Testament Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Soteriology
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology