Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Why is the Sea Salty? And Other Questions about Oceans... features an engaging two-page spread format where the one page provides a question and an in-depth answer while facing page illustrates the answer. Students will learn how water gets to the ocean, what causes waves, how rubber duckies helped ocean scientists, and more. 32 pages, indexed, softcover.
Number of Pages: 32
Vendor: Sterling Children's Books
Publication Date: 2014
Dimensions: 8.00 X 10.00 (inches)
Series: Good Question!
Ben Richmond is a science journalist making his children's book debut. He writes about dinosaurs, outer space, and the origin of words for Vice magazine’s Motherboard website, and has contributed to The Believer. He lives in Brooklyn, NY.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Educational >> Picture Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Educational
- Children >> Children's Books >> Educational >> Picture Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Educational
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Science >> Science Subjects >> Earth Science