Out of the Saltshaker & into the World: Evangelism as a Way of Life / Special edition - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: InterVarsity Press
Publication Date: 2010
- In 2006, Christianity Today voted this title to be one of the top 50 books that have shaped evangelicals
- A year 2000 Finalist in the ECPA book competition
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Pat CookFLAge: 45-545 Stars Out Of 5WitnessingDecember 26, 2012Pat CookFLAge: 45-54Thanks to Becky for taking all the witnessing pressure off and putting the focus on where it should be, on God. Now I just chat with people, I have strangers talking to me all the time, they find me. I plant seeds when I can, I water when I can and I know one day I will be there for somebody when they make their life changing decision.
CathyPort Allegany, PAAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This is a book for new and long-time Christians.January 7, 2011CathyPort Allegany, PAAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I have enjoyed this book immensley. The author shows us how we can all relate to other Christians and mostly to non-Christians. She reinstates how Jesus doesn't call us to be "theologians", but "witnesses".
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Discipleship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Evangelism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral