Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Big Summer Blowout
- Buy in Bulk
Everyone is spiritually thirsty, whether they know it or not. Our job is to provide that touch of salt that sparks spiritual dialogue with those who need Jesus. One of the hardest things about sharing the gospel is just getting the conversation started. Dare2Share has created five short, thought-provoking YouTube videos that teenagers can use to relationally engage others in spiritual conversation.
Salt...Creating Thirst prepares and empowers teenagers for authentic, give-and-take spiritual conversations with their friends. In this five-week DVD curriculum, Dare 2 Share's Greg Stier and Zane Black unpack the following conversation-starting questions:
- Have you ever wondered about God?
- How valuable am I?
- What happens after we die?
- Why does God let bad things happen?
- What makes for a good relationship?
Salt Curriculum includes:
- Five 8-10 minute video sessions by Dare 2 Share's Greg Stier & Zane Black
- Five Salt Video Clips to start conversations (high definition)
- New Gospel presentation video
- Fully developed curricula (PDF and Word format)
- Customizable presentation slides
- One 36-page student workbook, additional student workbooks sold separately.
Vendor: Dare 2 Share Ministries
Dimensions: 1.375 X 7.5 (inches)
Becoming a Contagious Christian Student Edition Participants GuideZondervan / 2000 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 10% ($1.00)
Evangephobia: Face Your Fears & Fuel Your Passion, Student DevotionalGreg StierGroup Publishing / 2011 / Trade Paperback$5.99 Retail:
$8.99Save 33% ($3.00)
Life in 6 Words: The GOSPEL Explored Participant GuideGreg StierDare 2 Share Ministries / 2012 / Trade Paperback$0.79 Retail:
$2.00Save 60% ($1.21)