Saints, Signs, and Symbols: The Symbolic Language of Christian Art - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Morehouse Publishing
Publication Date: 2009
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Brenda4 Stars Out Of 5May 10, 2010BrendaIndeed it is heavily pictorial just as the descrription allows. I had expected more text with the line drawings, but I will use this book as a reference for my Visual Journal. This is a great reference for all things "Saintly"; not an academic book, but truely a reference for bigger things.
Elizabeth Kane5 Stars Out Of 5October 13, 2009Elizabeth KaneI had an older edition of Saints, Signs, and Symbols, but mislaid. It was perhaps a good thing. This is an updated version. It is more detailed. Symbols, and signs, clearly identified and explained. The background of the Saints is thoroughly explained. You will be highly enlightened by this book. Signs and symbols are always present in church and in religious work. This book takes the mystery out of signs and relates the meaning in an understandable manner. Good reading for lay and other workers,
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History >> Art & Architecture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Aesthetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church History >> Art & Architecture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Aesthetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Church History >> Art & Architecture
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Aesthetics