A Sacred Sorrow Experience Guide: Reaching Out to God in the Lost Language of Lament - eBook
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
The Bible gives hundreds of examples of godly men and women who cried out to Him. And God was moved by their tears. On your own or with a group, study the lost language of lament. Go even deeper into the eye-opening message of A Sacred Sorrow and discover what's been missing in your prayers and worship. With this Bible study, you and your small group can fully grasp the importance of voicing your heart's joys and pains to the Father. Job, David, Jeremiah, and Jesus Himself understood the necessity of lament. Learn why it's still a vital part of the worship experience.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2014
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Barbara W. Anderson5 Stars Out Of 5August 13, 2008Barbara W. AndersonAn outstanding guide for those who find themselves estranged from God. Michael Card guides the reader into the biblical experience of lament as the doorway to worship. A much-needed help in an American church uneasy with sorrow. This guide was a great help to us following the tragic death of our son.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Suffering
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Suffering
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides