Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|/preview/06/41/872420_1_720X405.mp4//g.christianbook.com/g/media_resource_attributes/47/29/872420_1_vthumb.png/media_resource_attributes/47/30/872420_1_vposter.pnglisting||1. Session 1: The Theology Of Secrecy||media||Beth Moore||?|
Publication Date: 2013
The Patriarchs: Encountering the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob--DVD CurriculumBeth MooreLifeway / 2005 / Hardcover$209.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
Beloved Disciple: The Life and Ministry of John, Leader Kit with DVDBeth MooreLifeway / 2008 / DVD$209.99
Sacred Secrets: A Living Proof Live Experience - Small Group Kit contains five study journals and two DVDs of teaching by Beth Moore taped live on location at the 2013 Living Proof Live event in Greensboro, North Carolina. Jesus wants to spend secret time with youan interior relationship that's unique to just you two. Sacred Secrets is a 6-session study from Beth Moore that explores the theology of secrets. Secrets can be good or harmful. Some need forgiveness, and some should be kept between you and God. While Sacred Secrets is lighter than Beth's typical Bible studies, it does not lack richness or quality. Discussion potential abounds without any expectation of revealing personal, private information. Join Beth to find out what happens when we let God teach us "wisdom in the secret heart" (Psalm 51:6, ESV).
The Small Group Kit contains 2 DVDs of teaching and 5 Study Journals. Each Study Journal contains 6 weeks of interactive material and leader material.
- Interactive teaching video
- Biblically rooted and gospel­centered
- Leader material (guides to questions and discussion with small group)
- Personal study segments in Study Journalinteractive material to work through during the week, but not specific daily homework.
- 6­ session Study Journal with group and personal component
- Contains subtitles for the hearing impaired
Is a writer and teacher of best selling books and Bible studies whose public speaking engagements carry her all over the United States. A dedicated wife and mother of two adult daughters, Moore lives in Houston, Texas, where she is president and founder of Living Proof Ministries.
About the Author▼▲
- Session 1: The Theology of Secrets (40:26)
- Session 2: Authentic Intimacy (37:26)
- Session 3: The Rewards of the Secret Place (34:21)
- Session 4: Your Father in Secret (24:57)
- Session 5: Secret Whispers & Rooftop Shouts (36:23)