Sacred Rhythms: The Monastic Way Every Day / Digital original - eBook
Add To Cart
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abbey Press
Publication Date: 2014
Sacred Rhythms: The Monastic Way Every Day is a compilation of reflections originally published in our Notes from a Monastery series. Gathered here under the themes of prayer, work, faithfulness, and conversion, these meditations showcase the knowledge of religious and lay authors familiar with the Benedictine way of life.
Br. Francis de Sales Wagner, O.S.B., is a Benedictine monk of Saint Meinrad Archabbey in Indiana, and is an editor and writer for Path of Life Publications at the Abbey Press. Born and raised in Findlay, Ohio, he received his undergraduate degree in journalism from Bowling Green State University in 1988. He worked as a staff writer, news editor, managing editor, copy editor, and wire editor for four daily newspapers in Ohio before coming to Saint Meinrad in 2006. He professed his vows as a monk in 2008, and in 2012 received a Master of Theological Studies degree in the School of Theology. He also serves as a conference presenter for the Benedictine oblate program and as a spiritual director. He is the author of several pastoral care publications and spirituality articles, and is editor of the book Sacred Rhythms: The Monastic Way Every Day.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Catholic >> Religious Communities >> Benedictine
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Catholic >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Catholic >> Religious Communities >> Benedictine
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Catholic >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Catholic >> Religious Communities >> Benedictine