Add To Cart
Publication Date: 2010
Sacred Parenting Participant's Guide: How Raising Children Shapes Our SoulsGary ThomasZondervan / 2010 / Trade Paperback$6.49 Retail:
$10.99Save 41% ($4.50)
Sacred Parenting: How Raising Children Shapes Our Souls Pack, Participant's Guide and DVDGary ThomasZondervan / 2010 / Other$25.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews Video
$36.99Save 30% ($11.00)
In this six-session video-based small group bible study (guide sold separately), Gary Thomas uses a unique lens to look at parenting, moving beyond raising great children to becoming more holy as a person.
What if one of Gods primary intentions for you as a parent isnt about successfully raising perfect children, but about you becoming more holy? In Sacred Parenting Gary Thomas illustrates how God can transform lessons in raising children into opportunities to grow in the image of Christ.
It will help you and your group, rediscover parenting from a different perspective: as a method of spiritual formation expressly designed by God to shape your soul in ways you could not imagine! This study will help you dig deeper into learning how God can transform dirty diapers, toddler tantrums, and a teenagers silence into occasions for becoming more like Christ.
- The Soul-Transforming Journey of Parenting
- God-Centered Parenting
- The Hardest Hurt of All
- Embracing Our Insignificance
- Walking on the Wild Side of Parenting
- The Gold Behind the Guilt
Designed for use with the Sacred Parenting Participant's Guide (sold separately).
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: How long is each sacred parenting session on dvd?
Each session on this DVD is approximately 20 minutes long.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Christian Life
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Relationships
- DVDs >> DVD Studies >> Personal Growth
- DVDs >> DVD Studies >> Small Group Resources >> Christian Life
- DVDs >> DVD Studies >> Small Group Resources >> Parenting
- DVDs >> DVD Studies >> Small Group Resources >> Relationships