- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Your marriage is much more than a union between you and your spouse. It is a spiritual discipline ideally suited to help you know God more fully and intimately. Sacred Marriage shifts the focus from marital enrichment to spiritual enrichment in ways that can help you love your mate more. Whether it is delightful or difficult, your marriage can become a doorway to a closer walk with God. Everything about your marriageeverything from the history you and your spouse create, to the love you share, to the forgiveness you both offer and seek by turnis filled with the capacity to help you grow in Christ's character. This six-session, small group DVD curriculum will equip you to love God more passionately, reflect the nature of his Son more precisely, and fulfill God's overarching purpose for your marriage.
Gary L.Thomas is Writer in Residence and serves on the teaching team at Second Baptist Church, Houston, Texas and the author of 18 books that have sold more than a million copies worldwide and have been translated into a dozen languages. He and his wife, Lisa, have been married for 30 years.
Kevin and Sherry Harney serve at Shoreline Community Church in Monterey, California. They have authored Finding a Church You Can Love and Loving the Church Youve Found and more than sixty small group Bible Studies. Learn more at: kevingharney.com and sherryharney.com
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Marriage
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships