- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Gary Thomas es escritor residente (y sirve en el equipo docente) en Second Baptist Church, Houston, Texas, y autor de 18 libros que han vendido más de un millón de ejemplares en todo el mundo y han sido traducidos a una docena de idiomas. Él y su esposa Lisa han estado casados por 30 años.
Scores of books have been written that offer guidance for building the marriage of your dreams. But what if Gods primary intent for your marriage isnt to make you happy . . . but holy? And what if your relationship isnt as much about you and your spouse as it is about you and God?
Everything about your marriage--everything--is filled with prophetic potential, with the capacity for discovering and revealing Christs character. The respect you accord your partner; the forgiveness you humbly seek and graciously extend; the ecstasy, awe, and sheer fun of lovemaking; the history you and your spouse build with one another--in these and other facets of your marriage, Sacred Marriage uncovers the mystery of Gods overarching purpose.
This book may very well alter profoundly the contours of your marriage. It will most certainly change you. Because whether it is delightful or difficult, your marriage can become a doorway to a closer walk with God, and to a spiritual integrity that, like salt, seasons the world around you with the savor of Christ.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Spanish >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Spanish >> Family
- Spanish >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family