Add To Cart
Number of Pages: 256
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 X .75 (inches)|
--Dennis Rainey, President of Family Life
I was amazed that Gary Thomas had such insight about how a woman thinks and feels! He has similar insight into men. The information he shares is truly profound. I highly recommend this book to every wife.
--Linda Dillow, Author of Creative Counterpart and coauthor of Intimate Issues
Description: If youre sick of all the ways youve tried to bring about change in your marriagethe silent treatment, nagging, one-way discussions, or pleadingits time to set aside those broken methods for a Christ-based approach. This book demonstrates how women can inspire, influence, and help their husbands move in positive directions. Replacing your plan of action with Gods leads to a marital transformation where both partners are moving in sync, the way God intended.
Gary Thomas draws concepts from his bestseller, Sacred Marriage, and outlines practical applications you can start using today. He also shows how marriages were transformed through these methods employed by real-life women.
In these pages, youll also find a fresh perspective to help you understand your husband: the view of the marriage relationship through a mans eyes. Thomas gives you insider information on how men think, feel, and can truly be motivated.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Relationships